Comprehensive. Continuing. Cooperative.
Northwest Arkansas Regional Planning Commission
The Northwest Arkansas Regional Planning Commission (NWARPC) was formed in 1966 through a cooperative agreement between Benton County, Washington County, and the cities of Bentonville, Fayetteville, Rogers, Siloam Springs, and Springdale. In 1983, NWARPC was designated as the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) under U.S. DOT regulations for transportation planning purposes. The MPO is designated by the Governors of Arkansas and Missouri to conduct the federally mandated 3C (Comprehensive, Continuing and Cooperative) planning process necessary for transportation projects to qualify for federal transportation funds.
- April 26 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- FY 2018 Unified Public Work Program (UPWP)- DRAFT
- Public Input Meetings for Bus Rapid Transit Project on Hwy 71B Corridor
- Notice of Upcoming TAC and NWARPC/Policy Committee Meetings
- Washington County 2017 Cleanup Information
- FFY 2017 Program of Projects (POP)
- FFY 2016 Annual List Of Projects (ALOP) Document and Map
- FFY 2016-2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) – (the document includes the TIP map)