Comprehensive. Continuing. Cooperative.
Northwest Arkansas Regional Planning Commission
The Northwest Arkansas Regional Planning Commission (NWARPC) was formed in 1966 through a cooperative agreement between Benton County, Washington County, and the cities of Bentonville, Fayetteville, Rogers, Siloam Springs, and Springdale. In 1983, NWARPC was designated as the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) under U.S. DOT regulations for transportation planning purposes. The MPO is designated by the Governors of Arkansas and Missouri to conduct the federally mandated 3C (Comprehensive, Continuing and Cooperative) planning process necessary for transportation projects to qualify for federal transportation funds.
- FFY 2016-2020 TIP Proposed Amendment #5 and TAC and RPC/Policy Committee September 2017 Meetings Notice
- Arkansas Statewide Transit Coordination Plan User Survey
- FFY 2016-2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) – (the document includes the TIP map)
- NWARPC 2016 Annual Report
- FFY 2018 Unified Planning Work Program