Comprehensive. Continuing. Cooperative.
Northwest Arkansas Regional Planning Commission
The Northwest Arkansas Regional Planning Commission (NWARPC) was formed in 1966 through a cooperative agreement between Benton County, Washington County, and the cities of Bentonville, Fayetteville, Rogers, Siloam Springs, and Springdale. In 1983, NWARPC was designated as the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) under U.S. DOT regulations for transportation planning purposes. The MPO is designated by the Governors of Arkansas and Missouri to conduct the federally mandated 3C (Comprehensive, Continuing and Cooperative) planning process necessary for transportation projects to qualify for federal transportation funds.
- January 18 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 pm
- January 24 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- January 31 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- February 15 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Public Notification for TAC and RPC/Policy Committees Meetings and Notice of Public Hearing and Comment on the Draft Title VI Program - Click here for the notification En Espanol
- Aviso de Audencia Publica Y Comentarios Publicos Sobre El Borrador Del Programa Title VI Del NWARPC
- Public Notice for Public Comment on NWA MTP Proposed Amendment #1, NARTS Functional Classification Amendment#5 and 2018 POP, RPC/Policy and TAC Meetings
- STBGP-A and TAP Call for Projects FFY2019
- FFY 2016-2020 TIP Approved Amendment #6
- FFY 2018 Unified Planning Work Program